Saturday, January 22, 2011

COUTE QUE COUTE : "LETTER FROM MATEUSZ"




It has been a years since I following Coute Que Coute pretending to be as a loyal visitors looking what they have provide in male fashion scene. Perhaps is about a dreams, a dreams that I never expected to see on my mail inbox after they had replied my last email about my recent work. It's like a stopping moment, I can't react againts what I just read, I just can hung up the phone and calling my friend, asking a silly question "Is this real!?"

Now finally I can see my work on Coute Que Coute coincide with Alexander Mcqueen Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 Men's Collection. Satisfied? it's more complicated rather than any kind of words which could explain my feeling now. But i just can say I'm very grateful..

So thank you to both of my lovely friends, Mateusz Rogenbuk and Shadtoto Prasetio for helping me creating this editorial :) once again thank you my friend. love and regards.

Follow this link to see the complete story : 

No comments: